Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Adoption Classes

The agencies all try to make the PRIDE classes accessible to us working adults... some of them offer all Saturdays, others mix Saturdays with weekday evenings. Sounds easy enough, doesn't it? Except that my DH works Saturdays AND evenings with his new sales job. He is supposed to ask his boss about taking off 2 Saturdays, which will mean I have to skip a Monday night class. I'm not happy about it, but we'll do what we have to.

I'm wondering if the adoption recruiter can find out where D, G&S are in the adoption process. If they are unavailable, we can just start this process after I'm done student teaching. I would hate to go through all this trouble to just have to do the classes and homestudy again in a year.

Although, lets be honest, if I don't pass this grammar class I doubt I'll be student teaching in the Spring!

No comments: