Monday, April 28, 2008

Just One More To Go....and My Exam is OVER-sorta...

We had another class tonight. It was supposed to run from 6-10. However the teacher did not show for some reason, so the foster recruiter taught instead and did a great job. It turns out that she was a foster group Mom and has fostered over 300 kids in her day. I had no idea! What an unspoken hero. Oh, and she kept almost all teenage girls. Very brave!

Tonights class was a "management" class to teach us how to keep our cool when our kids make us crazy :) We got into groups, read scenarios and answered as a group how we would respond. It was interesting, especially with Joyce, the foster recruiter I referred to above, supplementing each scenario with a crazy story from her own experiences. Very enlightening AND amusing.

I took my grammar exam today... as usual I studied most on stuff that was not on the test. I honestly have no idea how I did. Fortunately this teacher gives partial credit or I'd have dropped this class long ago. Now I have a take-home essay to complete.

Tommorrow night is our last night of class... CPR certification and a TB test (wish me luck:)

1 comment:

Instantly Mama said...

I've got some stories for you!!! Wanna hear them? :)

Also, if you want to practice any of this wonderful stuff you're learning then Scott and I would be happy to sacrifice and allow you to babysit our Three Musketeers while we go on a date. :)