Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Homestudy - Change of Plans

*Prayer Request* Our homestudy has been moved up to November 8Th. This is the same day I have a huge exam in the morning. I also have a big project due on the 11Th. The caseworker will be here at 11 a.m. I hope to be out of my exam by noon. She is going to interview Greg first and then us together when I get home. Lindsey has to work that Saturday (highly unusual) but if she is not home in time, the caseworker will reschedule with her. I was hoping they would just move the homestudy to the 22ND or 29Th, but they want to take care of it now.

No pressure! This gal will be watching NO TV, dragging her husband away from the TV, and staying very busy for the next two weeks!

**Blessing**Just as I was wondering how we were going to pay for extra stuff for the house to get ready for the homestudy, I got a check in the mail from my Aunt. It was perfect timing and couldn't be needed more right now. Thank you Lord for the faithful who allow themselves to be used by you! What an incredible, humbling and encouraging experience. Thank you Auntie!

No comments: