Monday, January 26, 2009

We're Licensed!

It's official today. We go on the waiting list this week. Our social worker (who is also our case manager) said while there are several families ahead of us, we are the only family in our county willing to take such a wide array of age, race and gender.

I noticed while updating our adoption timeline that today is one year to date that I attended the first information meeting. I never would've believed it would take us this long to finish.

I will post again if anything changes!

2 comments:

waitingarms said...

Congratulations on your one year annivarsary starting this journey. We are coming up on us in March and praying that we get our homestudy by then! Most of all, congratulations on getting licensed! I know it has been a long journey, but in the end it will all have been worth it and God will place the children who were meant to be in your home.

Blessings.

Instantly Mama said...

Yeah!!!! Keep me updated. Let me know if you need a meal or something when the first kid arrives and turns your life upside down (hopefully in a good way). :)