Friday, January 16, 2009

"Waiting is the hardest part of hope" - Lewis Smede

The social worker called my sister this week. She also talked to Greg and thought they would let us know something this week. I guess I'll call Monday and find out.

Greg went to take a "test" for one of his job interviews. If he passed it (and we think he did) he'll get a second interview. Please pray for this situation. We are concerned about him working Sundays but we won't have any details about what hours on Sunday until he has a job offer. Hopefully the company will call him early next week and let him know.

Today was a teacher-in-service day at our school. I had a really good time having lunch away from the school with the other teachers, and getting to know them better. Although I wouldn't consider myself a shy person, I am a little intimidated being the lowest man on the totem pole. It has been tough to open up but that ice has been cracked :) I am still working through Macbeth. The more I get into it, the more I like it.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: