Saturday, March 14, 2009

Tired but happy!

The kids came last Monday afternoon. It was a little awkward but looking back everything went well. It has been tough but awesome. I don't think I've ever been so tired in my life. The baby is a sweet thing, but I think she has a respiratory infection and I've already taken her to the doctor twice. The boys throw temper tantrums but nothing too outlandish (yet!).

Their parents are trying to get them back, or at least Mom is. She sends clothes and diapers every week.

It feels like they have been here much longer than they have.

I've been on Spring Break this week and basically got nothing accomplished for school. I did take my last certification test today and hope I passed. I was so tired I feel asleep three times while taking it :)

I'm pretty sure we won't be taking a placement of three again. Unless they are much older, and potty trained!

I'll try to write more later when I have time. Keeping up with the kids and the paperwork has us pretty tied up right now.

Stressed but blessed!

1 comment:

waitingarms said...

Praying for an extra measure of strength as you watch over God's precious three little ones.