Monday, December 22, 2008

Home Study Update .... and D, G & S

I got an e-mail December 12th from our social worker, saying she was still working on our paperwork.

I got another e-mail from her today saying she had everything typed up but needed to clarify some things with us and would call us this Sunday at 5 P.M.

Alrighty then!

So much for getting calls by now :)

It's a good thing that God's timing is perfect - or else I'd be really impatient by now!!

I spoke to the great-grandmother of D, G & S. I told her we were still praying about the kids but that our biggest setback was a room for the youngest, a girl. We have planned on buying a bigger home after I get a teaching job. That, or adding onto our home seem to be the only options at this point. We'll see what God has in store. I will not be calling the great-grandmother or CPS about the kids until our home study is complete.

No comments: